How it works?
Waporta is a web based matching platform for investors and start-up companies. Our aim is to save investors and start-ups time and money by connecting the right start-ups with the right investors. We provide a large selection of investors on our platform, creating a marketplace for start-ups to get noticed by a larger and more diverse investment audience.
There are a number of different ways which we proactively match start-ups with investors. Please see below.
- Register on our website and upload your profile in Japanese or let us translate it for you.
- How Waporta matches start-ups with Investors:
- By being noticed by investors as a “new” company on our homepage when you register with Waporta.
- When investors search our database of companies.
- When investors use our bookmarking system.
- As part of an automatic alert system which investors have setup to notify them of companies which match their investment criteria.
- As part of our newsletter, blogs or other social media platforms which we advertise your company on.
- By setting up roadshow meetings directly with investors.
- Advertising on our homepage on our company spotlight section.
- Register on our website and upload your profile in English or let us translate it for you.
- How Waporta matches investors with start-ups.
- Get approached by start-ups which the Waporta team will suggest to you.
- By using our bookmarking system.
- By setting up automatic alerts to notify you of companies which match your investment criteria.
- By being part of our newsletter, blog and other social media platforms.
- By advertising your fund on our spotlight section.
- By requesting Waporta to set up calls directly with start-ups.